Hi! Can I please ask a few questions about D.I.Y. shirts? It's for my Research Plan in my Marketing Management subject. I am a 3rd year college student from Miriam College. My name is Donna Mae D. Labao and I'm 18 years old. My product is D.I.Y. shirt kit. :)->>Would you please give me tips on what to add to my D.I.Y. shirt kit to attract future customers?->>In your opinion, would D.I.Y. shirt kit attract/inspire people to personalize their own stuff?I really love your blogs so please! :))
that sounds like a lot of fun!! you could add paint, beads, buttons… anything really.
i would also check out this tag for ideas.
from where have you got that spray glue?
you can find them just about anywhere (target, walmart, any craft store, ect.)
DIY Easy Apron Dress
I made a Youtube video about how to make an easy apron dress from an over-sized tee. It is a great way to use up some of those awesome men’s shirts that have large designs on them.
- If you drink apple juice before bed you will have weird vivid dreams
- Microwave a Nature Valley bar for 30 secs to prevent crumbs
- Putting your iPhone on airplane mode will have it charge twice as fast
- Get rid of carpet stains with salt & leave on for a few hours then vacuum
- To get more candy crush lives set the clock forward on your device